IELTS Progress Check is an online practice test designed to offer new test takers a clear indication of how they will do on the real test. It also helps repeat test takers by offering a lower cost practice alternative with feedback on scores and performance.
Official online practice test for test-takers, marked by official IELTS experts.
Key features of IELTS Progress Check:
- Developed by the IELTS partners
- Official online IELTS practice tests covering all four skills
- The choice of 4 IELTS Academic and 4 IELTS General Training practice tests
- Prompted and recorded Speaking test
- Not time sensitive – unlike the real test the practice tests aren’t timed
- Results and feedback released within 5 days
- Detailed feedback report with indicative band scores
- Low-cost practice alternative – Columbia / Brazil / Mexico / Argentina USD $44.95
What you Need
- Laptop/PC with a microphone
- iOS Tablet
- Internet Connection
- Supported Browser (Chrome, Firefox)
What You’ll Get
• Choice of IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training, covering all four skills.
• Upon completion of the IELTS Progress Check, you will receive an official feedback report, which includes an indicative band score for each skill and an overall indicative band score.
• The detailed report is several pages with specific feedback for each band score with hints and tips from IELTS markers.
• IELTS Progress Check is aligned to the IELTS standards and represents both the variety in difficulty and item format that test-takers may see on an IELTS test.