Preparing for IELTS?
Planning to take the IELTS and not sure of how ready you are? There’s good news for you!
IELTS Progress Check (IPC) is an official, online practice test now available to test-takers in Canada.
Designed by IELTS experts, IELTS Progress check offers a low-cost practice alternative to give you a clear indication of how you will do on the real test. Test-takers can choose between the Academic and General Training versions, to test all four skills: Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing in the comfort of their own homes.
This handy tool offers detailed feedback on scores and ranks your performance intelligently, guiding preparation techniques of first-time as well as repeat test-takers.
Key Features of IELTS Progress Check include:
- Developed by the IELTS partners
- Official online IELTS practice tests covering all four skills
- Choice of IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training, covering all four skills.
- Prompted and recorded Speaking test
- Not time sensitive (unlike the real test the practice tests aren’t timed)
- Results and feedback released within 5 working days
- Detailed feedback report with indicative band scores
- Low-cost practice alternative – from $44.95 USD